God Knows All About Us
Walk with the Light of the world, don't run from Him. Go to the one who knows you the best.
New Living Translation-
Psalm 139:8-13-"If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the place of the dead;" you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night-but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are both alike to you. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."
IN THE UTTERMOST PARTS, GOD IS THERE.
Psalm 139:8-13-(King James Version)
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10. Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11. If I say, surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13. For thou hast possessed my reins; thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.